Korean Japchae / Stir fried noodles
This dish is quick to pull together once all the prep work has been done. I love the flavors and the versatility of using different vegetables or whatever is on hand.
Delicious stir fried noodles.
Write a review
- 4oz vermicelli cooked
- 3-4 wood ear or shiitake mushrooms
- handful of spinach
- 1/4 small onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 shredded carrot
- beef (optional)
- 2-4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- sesame seeds
- vegetable oil for frying
- Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar and set aside.
- Heat wok. Start cooking beef, toss in carrots and other vegetables. Stir in noodles and sauce. Mix well and plate to serve.
Kimchi & Cornbread http://kimchicornbread.com/