While store bought hummus can be nice and a time saver, nothing beats homemade hummus. It’s also pretty fast to make so you should definitely give it a try.
Write a review
- 2 cups of cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, to taste
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- water for thinning
- paprika, optional for garnish
- olive oil, optional for dipping
- Place chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, salt garlic, and lemon juice in food processor or blender. Pulse to get the ingredients moving.
- Blend on high and drizzle in water to reach the consistency you like.
- Serve and enjoy.
Kimchi & Cornbread http://kimchicornbread.com/